I am new here, but schooled by hard knocks and the streets. I have received a little 'flack' from members due to my ignorance of terminology from this site (or maybe this field of study) but trust I've been around and can figure things out...usually without help. Apologies I AM new here for those of you who discriminate.
Having said that rant...

WHAT THE F%^& IS RECOVERY?!? Any definitions from someone who is recovered? What successful processes exist tried and true? Anyone here feeling good RIGHT NOW? 'Cause it doesnt really sound like there is... any recovered happy calm minds out there? Or is the hell that is my foxhole mine to keep forever echoing onward?
I am not the forgetting type so I just remember and remember and remember and remember and remember.

And remember.
Everyone says TALK but it sounds like most people need to recall it all as therapy? Been living in recall for 20 years or so. Survivor Mode says my current therapist. (whom the wife hates cause she is attractive)

RECOVERY? sounds undefined and vague.

can u tell i am angry inside?
BrokenLeg@2 EarCutoff@5 RanOver@7 UnanethesizedSurgeries@8 rapedfrom10to11 Dysfunction&Druguse@12 Crime@13 Dotdotdot Violence Jail@18Escaped Prison@19GladiatorSchool Max@20 Supermax@21 HellEnsues THROWNbacktothestreets@26 MarriedWKids@28 HeardofCptsd@33
Seeking help
And the days tick by all the same