Is the blame game part of CSA? Im on that time of the month not in mood for anything. We go to the shops at his request. Out of the blue my H turns around and orders me and my daughter in a raised harsh voice to leave the store just when we at the entrance. He says it is full there. We go into the car he drives away without buying even the sanitary towels I desperately neede. I dont like his snapping tone and manner. I keep quiet. In a minute I am supposed to follow a joke he makes and laugh about it. I am still upset and moody. H asks why am I quiet. I say I didnt like his tone earlier. "Oh now it's my fault and this supposed to make me feel guilt now that you blame me". I try to make him understand how it upsets me to be shouted at. Heis more agitated and snaps at me that everything that goes wrong its him. I feel not listened and hurting even more... screaming and yelling begins. Our daughter closes her ears....until we stop and start to sulk the entire afternoon. I resent this cycle.

Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.