WOW, Lee!

talk about obsessive...

but i can totally relate. i have always been extremely meticulous about my appearance. never felt very good-looking in myself - so i overcompensated in the way i dressed. in college and my younger adult years i wore "costumes" - different styles of clothes to give exactly the impression i wanted (counter-culture, guy next door, preppie, young professional, GQ, etc). now that i am older, i am still careful about appearance - and what is appropriate to the occasion - but i feel more like "who gives a rip about how an old has-been like me looks?"

so - are you going to give us a detailed description of his outfit, too? (just joking!)

i do appreciate the level of anxiety you must have been under. this was your way of making it a bit more manageable. i hope it helped. i just hope you didn't look so hot that he got any ideas... (did that cross your mind?)

Lee
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself... And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity." - Paulo Coelho