Oh god Jeff I am so sorry, I an so sorry, I can't believe what an oblivious clueless fucking idiot I was when I wrote that; I was trying to offer a historical factual clue that I figured would help but I was way out of line to bring the rest in, I am so sorry, I hurt you and I'm sorry. I'm like that asshole computer guy in Titanic whizzing up a simulation of how the ship sank and rattling off every disaster stat while meanwhile the actual survivor is right there remembering all the people who suffered and died. I was totally oblivious to what I was saying, I should have stopped with the basic historic fact and then shut my damn mouth, this is supposed to be a safe place and I had no right to confront you with your deepest pain like it was some fucking footnote. I am so ashamed of myself, I'd delete it right now but it's too late.

I never meant to trigger you Jeff, you have only ever been kind and welcoming to me and I am so sorry, I didn't mean things to go that far. I am still new to this and I really fucked up, I should have known better. I can't believe I brought you back there again like a fucking asshole and I'm hiding in my house now crying from shame because I hurt you. Again I am so sorry and ashamed for my cluelessness. There was only one historical fact I contributed here and the rest I had no business bringing up at all. If I'd thought it through for 10 seconds I never ever would have said the rest and I can only offer you my most ashamed apologies.

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of Heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny