Bobcat,

I am a nurse and over the years and seen them in all sizes and shapes. What I've learned is that there are some bigger than me and some smaller than me, but most of us are in the average range of 5.5-6.3 inches (see article below*). Its actually rare for a man to be much bigger than 6 inches. More than 75% of us are 6" and under. Its only in our imaginations that everyone else seems to be bigger. And we all know that a flaccid penis changes size based on temperature, and also does so based our emotional state. Its also true that we see our own looking down from above, but we see others from a straight-on perspective which gives a better visual perspective on size.

I have a friend who is 6'9" tall and while he hasn't been specific about his penis measument, he has confided to me that his large size below the belt has made it very difficult to satisfy his wife, who is all of 5'4". A big one may look good, but can actually be a handicap in lovemaking.

For myself, I am coming to the realization that what makes me a man has less to do with whats in my pants, and more to do with how I live my life along with other people. After all, most people don't see my penis, but many do see my behavior and how I treat others. When I die I'd rather have my obituary say "He was known for his love and kindness." than have it say "Boy did he have a big one!"

Think about it.

Jude

*A review published in the 2007 issue of BJU International showed the average erect penis length to be 1416 cm (5.56.3 in) and girth to be 1213 cm (4.75.1 in). The paper compared results of twelve studies conducted on different populations in several countries. Various methods of measurements were included in the review. Source: Wylie, K.; Eardley, I. (2007). "Penile size and the 'small penis syndrome'". BJU international 99 (6): 14491455.

....it's life's illusions I recall, I really don't know life at all. "
Joni Mitchell