Originally Posted By: Zoebear
I'm both excited but very nervous and anxious about the future, I know it's going to take time but I'm so glad that I finally took that gorilla off my back and I told Danie everything, how and what he did and how I lied to protect him. I started counseling but I've been so hesitant in telling my counselor everything cause I was ashamed and felt so dirty and inadequate. I meet with her tomorrow and I'm so looking forward to letting this off my chest once and for all.
I know the journey that lies ahead of me is not going to be easy but I so much welcome this challenge in my life...why did I wait so long. I'm going to let myself be me and be happy, no more hiding behind a wall...I'm going to knock this wall down.

DO IT, Zoebear! Knock that wall down! it is hard to talk about - especially to tell someone for the first time. but is is SO worth it. it will make a huge difference. Yes - there will be lots of hard work in the future - but you can do it. and we are here to help back you up.

welcome,
Lee
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself... And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity." - Paulo Coelho