Yes, there's a lot of 'loud', 'manly', 'obnoxious' behaviors out there. In reality, I could just call a random person for sex, but that wouldn't mean anything to me. I'd feel just empty, bad for feeling like I used another person to get me off. I can't look at someone in the face right after I considered them only for sex and then ditch them frown

This anger/discomfort doesn't really take me anywhere, it just makes me compare myself with other people just because of that. What I particularly don't like about it is that it becomes the dominant thing in my head, so I tend to forget all the very good things of my life, and how my life is being very good right now.

My family and I are healthy, I have good opportunities right now, a job I don't dislike, a nice progress in recovery, the possibility of travel and the feeling that I've accomplished stuff that I've wanted in life, little by little. I don't want to forget this just because someone flaunts something I'm not currently into, but it's hard.
The Round Table, Mondays 7:30pm CST.