Still all I can tell you is how I am trying to deal with it, I had to find a way to accept what happened, and accept that I can never change the past, see for me it wasn’t that hard, I in no way want my current life to change, I wouldn’t give up my wife, no way, and then there’s the kids, them neither, I could give up the material things no prob, just not them, and I know deep down that without my early life I wouldn’t have been who I was and would never have met my wife ect. The thought of growing up normal to me is an impossible dream for me, you can’t change history, but you can change, you can figure out you, you can figure this out it’ll be something that helps you understand that not this only was “not your fault” but something to get through this. Still your married, you have children, you’re like me in that sense you have so much, please be thankful for what you have, things can and do get better.

Cee

T. Paine