Just dropping a post and checking in. The EMDR is the real deal fellas. I mean I stand in awe of the release of anger and feelings of rage and guilt that just let go. It truly is amazing. I am doing great. My T is awesome and we seem to be clicking on all cylinders. The wife is still going with me and I just wrote an awareness letter and a letter to my uncle who was one of my abusers. I haven't sent it and don't know when I will, probably after my grandparents pass.

I just want to say this. If you are stuck in a rut. Only you can pull yourself out. Words of encouragement here at MS help but you are in charge of you. We are entitled to nothing here. Just my opinions here but when we realize that God owns everything then we can drop our sense of entitlement. In pray for y'all still and hold y'all with the highest repect. You are capable of more than you give yourself credit for. After all you are a survivor.. You are gonna be OK.

It is funny what brought me back tonight. I will share it. My wife was on You Version. It is a bible app on our phones. She went to the search mode and seen where in looked up some things on masterbation and lust. Some of y'all will remember when we had that discussion on here. Haha. So I was showing her where I posted about this in the post " all guys do it".

Anyway while I was here I just wanted to share a few things and say hey and wish y'all well. I would also like to encourage anyone interested in EMDR to take a leap of faith. Trust me, it is all that and a bag of chips. Thanks for all the PM's and good wishes.
In leave y'all with this thought. We are all made equal. Yes, the same God that created Moses and Abraham made you and me. He didn't spend more or less time on any of us. We are to sharpen one another as iron sharpens iron. I hope y'all are safe and doing good and I hope y'all have a Happy Christmas as New Years. This will be the first one I see my uncle since I have faced my abuse. Thy is why my T thinks writing a letter may help me prepare. I wanna thank you all for everything. Even the not so great posts. They have all helped shape me. For the people in Family and Friends I hope y'all have the same great Holidays. God bless you all. I am sure there were typos cause this iPhone has keys that are tiny.
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her