I wrote this in a comment on a Page: Fresh Minds Matter on Facebook eariler this year with 165K friends of Stacey, the page owner.
I recall the first post I commented on she inboxed me and we have been friends ever since.
She turned me.
It was like entering a gateway where I could not take all my bitterness and resentments with me anymore. The unhappiness in my conversation turned and I no longer presented a verbal mess.
I began to fill those mental and behavioral vacancies with seeking moments that feed myself pleasure and nice feelings.
I became a spectator of controversy and stopped engaging in energy with down draging forces.
I try to stay mid-line...and when I have a meltdown I have began to practice stimulating my pleasure receptors immediatly..even when in public.
I stimulate my Parasympathetic Nervous System..the rest and relax response after fight or flight...the Sympathetic Nervous System.
When I have a instant detonation of PTSD my SNS kicks into hi-gear and is overreactive due to trauma and terror.
So when I stimulate my PSNS via my five senses; taste, sight, hearing, touch and smell it can reduce the PTSD energy. This also works as a prevention exersize for me.
I have created what I want to feel and think instead of all my emotions, thoughts and behaviors dictate what I feel.

Hope
I remember the way I met Hope.
I already knew his twin False Hope from minor let downs,
yet Hope remained elusive until Fate introduced us.
Hope enabled me when I wanted to quit.
When dignity and all modesty had been abandoned, I needed Hope and he was very generous.
He helped me create the Light when I entered the Darkness seeking Truth.
It was not long ago we met,
but since then Fate has allowed me to share Hope with many people.
If you follow him you will meet True Happiness and all her friends...
Harmony, Love, Beauty and Understanding are just a few,
...and you will..in the end know everything is All Right and Fullfiling.

Peace
"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"