Thank you everyone for the knowledge and encouragement. I don't know where I'd be right now without this site.

In some ways I feel like my bf is a textbook example of csa and in other ways...I'm not so sure. He told me when we first met that he has night terrors, which I thought odd, but it didn't really set off any alarms. I think I even told him at that point that he must have suffered something stressful in his life. What an understatement! I haven't noticed any addictions or any overt coping strategies so I have a couple of questions.

I know that healing means something different for each person, but I see a lot of wives on here talking about how their husbands treat them badly while they are healing, or even when they aren't. Is this something I should expect from my guy? He's never treated me badly (outside of being honest and telling me that he doesn't love me), but we don't live together either. I want to continue my relationship with him yet I don't know if I can take what may come in the form of his healing process. I do love him and want to be here for him, but can I handle it? I just don't know. Part of me is gearing up to run. Do any wives or girlfriends have any advice on this? Any survivors want to chime in?