jcm first off you live in SoCal a beautiful part of the country, but more to the point you’re “as fucked up as I am”? I take that as meaning what? You were abused just like the rest of us here, no one is here because we’re “fucked up” we’re here because someone took advantage of children, you’re not the “fucked up” here, those that take advantage of children are eff’d up! Can you imagine how not right in the head someone has to be to rape a child? Sorry to have to say this but in this world we live in most people are just associates and will never be friends, can’t be friends, a friend is like your uncle just not your uncle. We are all alone in this world, sometimes you’re lucky you find someone; I don’t think that anyone who causes triggers in you could be good for you. I can’t imagine ever telling anyone about my abuse so you definitely get the Medal of Honor for that, I just can’t imagine that kind of courage.

Cee

T. Paine