I'd like to tell you about a little something that happened to me some years ago.
I was alone and sauntering along in a large shopping mall ...
It wasn't that busy but there were lots of people walking around.
Suddenly a little hand slipped into mine ... and I realized that I was walking in step with a mother and her little boy ... not sure how old he was because I didn't dare look down at him ... I just kept walking with his little hand in mine.
I was petrified!
How would this be interpreted if the Mom saw it ...
What would happen if he looked up and saw I wasn't who he thought he was holding hands with ... and started to freak out ...
Had his Dad just stepped away for a split second, and would turn back to see a strange man holding his son's hand ...
Should I try to quietly get his Mom's attention and to, as discretely as possible, let her know what was happening without alarming the boy .....
That all flashed through my mind in milliseconds.
It all hinged on ... was this just an innocent thing that she would instantly understand and chuckle with me over it ....
or would she notice and start screaming 'pervert!' at me ...
Luckily the woman turned to go into a store and the boy let go ... never to know how close he came to giving a nice stranger a heart attack.
I don't know why I felt I should tell this story ... perhaps to illustrate just how easily simple things can get way out of hand ....

and for the record ... I am certain that you said ... "the boy was naked under his t-shirt"
what was he supposed to be wearing under a t-shirt ?

I stand by my statement that the parents had every right to be concerned ...
what if it had been a man who's camera was loaded with pictures of little boys?

Maybe if my parents had been paying closer attention ... or for that matter any attention at all ...

Maybe I wouldn't have to be here ...