Originally Posted By: txt0791

Men are by nature visual creatures. The top five list of anatomical parts that hold the most interest for men (measured by the number of times and the length of time looking at each and this subconscious computer measured eye movement) is;

1) Breasts
2) Male Genitals
3) Buttocks (gender neutral just as much male as female)
4) Female Genitals
5) Feet

Turns out that this is 100% completely normal male human visual responsiveness regardless of orientation. You are not alone but, the willingness to discuss it shows that you are more in touch with yourself than most men.

So it is ok to label me as a "pecker checker"?(aptly described to me by my homophobic brother-in-law). I have always hated the fact that I was drawn to visualize the male genitals or have a fascination by them. And then attributing that to meaning I want the gay lifestyle. It isn't for me. Not that I haven't fantasized sexual situations with men. I am equally attracted to females and actually get more sexual stimulation when a women touches me. Maybe it is a fact that sex with a man is so far from reach in my accounts that it may be an alure/curiousity and fixation. I don't. I am just babbling now.