I just wanted to say hi again. I joined this site about 6 months ago when i was on the verge of suicide. I was probably at the lowest point I have ever been in life. I felt a daily dread that i just can't explain...

....well 6 months later I can't say my life is perfect. I haven't resolved every issue, I am still struggling a great deal with just being alive and figuring out who I am....but the misery has faded, I feel more at peace. Just getting things out and recognizing that I am not alone and slowly working on some of my issues has helped a great deal.

I am waiting for the relapse...lol...and I'm sure I will have dark days again...but they will pass, just like they passed in these 6 months.

Thank you all for sharing your stories and your support. They mean a great deal to me...I will never be free, my pain defines me...but I have hope again that I will have good days to accompany the bad ones...I thank you all who have the courage to be here and I hope you all find some kind of peace and goodness in your life....