Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts... Colossians 3:15

The first thing you lose when you step out of God’s will is your peace. If you don’t have peace about it, don’t proceed! “Ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace” (Isaiah 55:12). Many times peace is all God will give you to let you know whether you’re in or out of His will. Every time you violate the peace rule you’ll regret it, because it’s a lot easier to get into things than to get out of them.

Jesus said, “My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth” (John 14:27). The world offers a feeling of peace that operates only when everything’s going well. But when all hell is breaking loose around you and yet you’re able to remain calm, you’re experiencing ‘the peace of God, which transcends all understanding’ (Philippians 4:7 NIV).”

So how can you operate by the peace rule? “How do I get this peace” you ask. By praying the prayer of commitment! That transfers the problem from you to Jesus! Listen: “Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you. Be careful - watch out for attacks from satan, he prowls around like a hungry, roaring lion, looking for some victim to tear apart. Stand firm when he attacks. Trust the Lord. And remember that other Christians are going through these sufferings too. After you have suffered a little while, our God, Who is full of kindness, He personally will come and pick you up, and set you firmly in place, and make you stronger than ever? (1 Peter 5:7-10, TLB)

'Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand...His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest...' (Philippians 4:6-7 TLB).

There's power in peace! If the devil can't get you upset he has no power over you! He only gains control when you 'lose it' He will actually set you up to get upset; that way he can steal your peace, confuse you and make you run in circles. He knows God's Word can only be '...sown in peace...' (James 3:18 KJV). If he can keep you from receiving the seed of God's Word, he can rob you of the harvest of blessing that comes from it. That's why you must stay in peace.

Pay close attention to the words, 'Don't worry...instead, pray.' 'Let him have all your worries and cares, …””…Be careful-watch out for attacks from satan...Stand firm when he attacks...'

Don't give the devil a few days to work you over. The longer you wait to resist him, the stronger his hold over you becomes. The moment you find yourself worrying, stop and ask, 'What's the enemy trying to do here? If I give in to these thoughts and emotions, what will the result be?' 'Do not give the devil a foothold' (Ephesians 4:27 NIV). Know your enemy, and each time he attacks put him to flight by saying what Jesus said to him in the wilderness: '...It is written...' (Matthew 4:4 NIV). When Jesus said for the third time, 'It is written,' we read, 'The devil left him, and angels came and attended him' (v.11 NIV).

Next time you get all worked up, ask yourself 'What is the enemy trying to do here? If I give in to these negative emotions, what will the result be?' When you are upset you lose your joy and when you lose your joy you lose your strength, because ' "...the joy of the Lord is your strength" ' (Nehemiah 8:10 KJV). So today do your utmost to exercise self control and remain in peace!
you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY