Rape works, too. If the Bible addresses CSA, I don't see it.

I realize I'll never see justice. Don't make me regret asking. Thanks.

Only thing I found was this:

"I'm writing a novel, and in it the main female character gets raped. I have gathered information on the psychology of a rape victim, but am having a harder time finding information on how to witness to a rape victim. Do you have any ideas, or perhaps some specific Bible verses?

Answer
Well I will do my best to answer this and hope you may find teas something here helpful.

Is the female character who is raped a Christian or non-Christian? I am assuming she is not saved hence she is being witnessed to rather than counseled. If she is unsaved then she must be made aware of her need for God in her life, and the need for salvation.

As you may know many rape victims blame themselves or are ashamed even though they are innocent victims, so from a biblical point of view you can address each emotion and issue using scripture.

When a rape happens, the victim needs to feel no guilt and be shown the blame lies completely with the rapist...

Duet. 22:25.
But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die:
26. But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; [there is] in the damsel no sin [worthy] of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbor, and slayeth him, even so [is] this matter:

Many rape victims hold a lot of anger and bitterness inside...
Though many victims have every right to be angry, holding the anger inside forever hurts the victim even more and bitterness will eat them up...

Ephesians 4:31 etc...

There are many verses in the bible that show comfort for those who have suffered, like in Psalms

Psalm 28:7

Psalm 9:9

Psalm 18:2

Psalm 34:18

Psalm 71:20-21

Matthew 5:4 says:. "Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted."

When I was In a real place of darkness in my life I found a verse in Revelation of all places that really gave me hope that one day the painfully traumatic things in this life will one day cease ...

Revelation 21:4

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Many times God can use a previous hurts to help us heal, by helping others who have suffered what we have.

I think the best way to witness to victims of any form of rape or abuse, is to get their mind on helping other victims like them, that in itself seems to in some way make the person be able to cope with what happen to themselves by helping others. Showing that God can use them nightly to reach out to others.

Show then they are innocent victims, and that God loves them and has a purpose for them.

Dr. John Henry J. H. Jowett wrote: God does not comfort us to make us comfortable only, but to make us comforters.

The story of the rape of Tamar by her half-brother Amnon may provide some good resources for witnessing from a biblical perspective:

2 Sam 13:11. And when she had brought [them] unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.
12. And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly.
13. And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.
14. Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.

This is a very good story to show that such a thing can happen even to a princess. It also shows the traits of the rape scenario seen even today.

Here the cry of Tamar... "do not force me" alas like many victims the cry goes unheard... later she cries out "whither shall I cause my shame to go?" the sad thought of a rape victim , feeling shamed, etc... he listen not to her and forces her because he is stronger etc..

As Amy Sondova wrote in her article The Desolate Woman: A Biblical Perspective:

"The story of Tamar is horrible and hard to read; especially when one considers the real and raw emotion Tamar must have felt. Yet this story is in the Bible, not only to show the downfall of David's household, but to teach readers something about rape, to show women who have been sexually assaulted that they are not alone in feeling shamed, unloved, and desolate. Sadly, women in your ministry, both youth worker and students, have been or will be victims of rape or sexual assault. While you may not want to take a student or youth worker who has been a victim of sexual assault to this passage right away, it is a helpful reminder that rape did exist and was mentioned in the Bible. Here are a few things youth workers can pull out of the story of Tamar that is universal in a women's experience of rape." end Quote.

If you haven't read this article here is the link, which you may find very helpful: http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Desolate-Woman---A-Biblical-Perspective-on-Rape&id...

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, I just hope you can take something from these answers. All the best with your novel."

Here's another: http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Desolate-Woman---A-Biblical-Perspective-on-Rape&id=1043027

*Tamar was denied justice. David, the king of Israel, could have punished Amnon for violating his daughter, but in refusing to do so he failed as a king and as a father. Even though Absalom killed Amnon, he may have seen Tamar's rape as a slight against him and defended his honor, too. Survivors of rape should never be denied justice. Again and again, God refers to Himself as a God of justice, who hates injustice (Ps. 9:16, 11:17, 33:5; Is. 30:18, 61:8.)

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"