Originally Posted By: Ivo

In other words it was clear to me that I am overblowing it and have negative emotions that are way, way out of proportions and reality.

So you can built your walls as much as you can but they are still completely ineffective since you can not hide from yourself no matter what.

clarify which sex is more attractive to me on arousal erotic level I looked only for facts without any emotions (I pretend to be doctor to myself lol).
That is how I started to find my long way with many ups and downs that came later and journey is far from over...

So, if you really want to find what is your sexual identity it is not so difficult to clear the mess as a starting point as long as you are ready to accept whichever consequence might follow investigation and start to move.

Ivo

some of the most succinct and wisest words i have read in a long while. You hit the nail on the head. Ready to accept.
So with the SSA = what does it really mean? Do the work, find out, accept it accept it accept it. Then... jump off the cliff regardless of what the direction, cuz once you understand and accept the inner truth whatever it is, the landing will be exactly where you are supposed to be. Then the "can't" can come out of your vocabulary.

Well said and well done

everyone needs to read that response, perhaps you can post it in the main malesurvivor forum thread.
thanks

Edited by 1lifenow (11/01/12 04:01 PM)

WoR Barrie 2011