I've read he does this for some:

1. Physical comforting
2. Bible verses on it
3. Send someone to comfort them.

Let's see, for me:

1. Nope. That's really what I need and long for I can't cry at all. I haven't had touch in like 8 years. For the past 5-6 months I've been sleeping with my favorite doll. The only comfort I've known since early 2004 when I'd sleep with a booty buddy. frown I'm fighting urges right now to go and find a bunch of casual sex partners. Already starting looking. lol

2. Read them and that's nice, but I long for physical touch. Bible was used as a weapon against me anyway so, honestly, I can't deal with it much. So, no help there. I have to be careful or I use it as a sledgehammer for self-hate. It sucks my sperm donor has ruined it for me. I'm looking for other versions. King James I won't read.

3. It would be nice if he sent one to help me fix the mess the two pedos and my sperm donor (and to an extent my mother) caused me. People on here have been awesome at times. But, I really need someone in the flesh. I looked for CSA support groups local and found nothing for men at all. I wish my sperm donor had been a drunk. None in my family (or extended) were. I haven't even known any drunks. I've known of some addicts. No emotions anonymous group I could find.

frown

Also, how does God love you? I still have yet to figure out why he wants anything to do with me since I'm just a broken person emotionally and cold emotionally and he's not gonna get much in return. I need touch someone. Life sucks so bad. All I do is hurt.

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"