Originally Posted By: Lancer
Not dissimilar, Phoenix, to one I sent off to my adoptive bitch several years ago. Thanks for airing it.

Lancer,

I'm sure she'll figure out a way to make it all about her. I've heard "I was abused, too..." and "I was deceived..." from her. She refuses to accept the fact she was a fucking adult who got to chose and she had the perfect childhood on top of it whereas I was born into that shit and not protected by her with my sperm donor either. She admitted all she did was stand up for us when she was with God but my sperm donor still terrorized me just didn't hit me as often. Mom knew that shit shouldn't go on because she had great parents who didn't do it and she can't accept the consequences that she was partially at fault for mostly doing nothing. She claims she asked my forgiveness. No, you didn't, babe. You think you did to soothe your conscience.

Regardless of all this, truth is she didn't protect me. Live with it, Ms. Perfect.

Thanks, Lancer.

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"