Thanks for the responses. I got the feeling they thought I was screwed up so had another kid (he's 3.5 years younger) to try again. Something tells me that and I've always had that feeling. He was definitely the favorite of both parents. It just hurts and hurts bad. It's like being thrown away. frown

BuffaloCO, I don't let myself be defined by my parents. I could care less what happens to my sperm donor except I hope he suffers with the dementia he's got. He deserves it. Mom has been little to no support emotionally in the last year but would talk my ear off about her failed marriage to dickhead if I let her. LOL I figured since I can't talk to her, she ain't gonna lay her baggage on me either. She's got my brother so she can go bitch to him. She's knows I'm fragile emotionally so she has no excuse.

Traveler, Sorry about how you were treated. Stepkids seem to all have the same story or a lot of them do. That's so sad. Hugs.

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"