Lancer,

I am really sorry you keep hitting a brick wall when you look for other victims too. I have a feeling you understand why I want to know if there are others too.

Craigslist is a good idea. I never knew of any other victims, but from what every expert on CSA says, chances are that there is never just one victim. I don't really understand why I think this, but to me it would help if I found out I wasn't the only one.

Another thing is that I cannot remember the troop number. I see there is a troop #476 in Arvada, CO now, but it meets somewhere else. That number kinda rings a bell with me. About 6 years ago, when I decided to report this to the BSA, in case my perp was still in Scouting, the Denver Area Council guy I spoke to said he found the troop number by looking up the perp's name and my name with the time-frame I gave him. He didn't tell me the troop number.

I just know there are other victims. I will try C.L.

Thanks!