We as make survivors , it is very strange, we have taken better care of our cars and house better than we have with our own bodies and minds. We take our car for routine oil change and maintenance but most if us would rather cut our foot off than be more exposed. I hope that makes sense. Again, best of luck.

Wow Country. I now get the picture... My husband hits a pigeon and his car windscreen has a hard to notice crack. He gets to the next garage and gets it replaced for 800 rand. Four days later he changes its tyres and get it alligned all for 9-thousand rand.It can never stay dirty and has to be taken to the car wash at a price three times a week while he still can wash it at home.

Yet he wont go start therapy for his CSA or even finish his treatment for chronic deppression from a psychiatrist he saw four months back. He wont even see a GP for a pain that has been bothering him for years on his liver...

Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.