I've spoken here at length about the forms of sexual abuse that I experienced as a boy but anal penetration is not one of them, that I can recall anyway. However, as a teen I once ended up at this party and was the only kid there. Everyone else there were adults who provided me with lots of alcohol and needless to say I got super drunk. I blacked out and remembered nothing more until the morning where I woke up in the bedroom of the hotel room not knowing how I got there. Upon getting up to go to the bathroom my behind didn't feel right and it felt like there was liquid seeping out. There was also a bunch of writing written all over my lower back which I couldn't make out due to it being smudged but it disturbed me that someone had done this to me all the same. As far as what had happened to my backside I tried to chalk it up to my bowels being in bad shape from being hung over but as I work on my other csa recovery I can't help but wonder more and more about what really happened that night.