Hi, my fraternal Canadian brother.

Welcome to MS. Here you will receive compassion, understanding & hope, from your brothers (fraternal) & friends (in pain).

We all have been there. We have been into the depths of our soul & hell too.

We will hear your cries. We will help in your fears & share in your tears.

Be prepared for the emotional roller coaster ride of your life.

Ms, has a lot to offer. One, is our (HC)healing circles. On Sunday & Wednesday evenings. Starting at 9pm Eastern. It's a moderated forum.It's by invitation. All you have to do to be accepted into the room is be in the chat site about 10 minutes before the start time. The moderator will type anyone here for the HC and all you have to do is enter HC, then another screen will come up and if you accept then you are in. It is in a safe room (only those invited) can see & respond. What is said there stays there. You can speak or you can just sit back & listen & perhaps learn something from our other brothers there.

You can also correspond with others via a PM (private message) only you two can read & answer them.

If you want to limit who can read your postings, there is the members only site. In these pages anyone one can read them.

So, my new Canadian, fraternal brother, peiguy, wishing you well in healing. You are on your way.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me.

Pete..Irishmoose.
May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.