Dear Country,

I have been just where you are. I have felt as hopeless, and worthless as you are feeling. But remember that you didn't ask for the abuse you suffered as a child, and you certainly didn't ask for the baggage you have carried from that experience. It wasn't your fault then, and its not ALL your fault now. Yes we have to be responsible for the wrong choices we've made as adults, and adultery is one of them. But we also have to recognize that we have been set up to fail in life because of what those bastards did to us.

You have worked hard to change your life and make amends for your wrongs. You have cried out to God for forgiveness and healing. Now is not the time to stop and give up. I can't promise you what will happen in your marriage any more than I can promise what will happen with mine. But I can promise you that God loves you enough to die for you, and nothing will change that. He has a plan and purpose for your life, and He will be faithful in that. You just need to press on, no matter what.

Jer 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.