Whome,

I know exactly what Undefeated means. I still try to keep a positive attitude, but there is reality that has hit me in face a lot especially lately. I'm starting over at 44 years old, hopefully healthy (fingers crossed) and I know I have a very short time to get in good somewhere, and have serious doubts I'll ever be able to retire unless I live to 120. lol Bankruptcy is hurting those chances big-time. White, male, bankrupt, over 40 is shunned in America and the only thing worse is white, male (and female over 50), over 50. frown I'm either overqualified (over 40) or not qualified for jobs I've done and even minimum wage jobs. I apply for everything.

Whome, it's nice you had the ability to afford therapy and had the finances to get a group started. You need to realize many of us have had very few breaks at all. You're fortunate and more power to you, just remember every walk in life is different and none are eqaul. Not all get the luxury of CSA groups and/or a therapist let alone a therapist with CSA expertise (they are expensive here if you live near them). I couldn't even find just a decent general therapist going through $30,000+ and 12 of them. lol

Edited by phoenix321 (10/12/12 02:16 AM)

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"