Jude -

my problem is a little different from yours - but still related. i get set off by anger-provoking situations - like you - and i think most of us tend to over-react in one way or another.

but my way is to refuse to let it out - try to control it - stuff it or deny it - and i end up depressed, high BP, feeling like i'm about to blow and not able to - and frustrated.

i know there must be an appropriate way for all of us to express anger safely and in a healthy way. most of the suggestions i've heard - like beating a pillow with fists, hitting a rock with a stick, chopping wood, lifting weights, screaming in an isolated place, etc. - just hasn't worked for me. maybe people who are more able to get it out there will find these helpful - but they just make me self-conscious.

Lee
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself... And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity." - Paulo Coelho