Not too much or too little info. Just right. Thanks for the thought of the censor. I know that a lot of times I am scared to come into this section. It is my own guilt from hurting my wife. I am so grateful that y'all do contribute and share as it helps y'all and us survivors. It is a place of freedom. A place where y'all need to vent at times and at times seek info. So thank you for your censors but when you feel the need to let it all out then you shouldn't have to censor. Just a trigger warning , I think , would be fine. It is so easy for y'all to just come in here full of the hurt is survivors have caused and just rant away. Which by all means ya'll have the right to do.. It is so nice to see at times that there is a kind of understanding thy what we have faced affected our brains in a great way that we were ,oh how should I say it, umm, well for lack of a better words, clinically insane. We can recover tho and it ain't easy and sometimes the pain we caused can not be fixed. I do not think the pain was caused on purpose or with intent. I hope you all understand as I feel I just rambled away and lost all of my thought process from my mind going 90 to nothing. Just know that I as a man and a survivor appreciate the fact that people like you all exist today and feel the need to want to help and encourage. I wish y'all the best and may God bless every marriage and person here.
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her