Hi, my brothers.

Well, when the chips are down you come to appreciate your true friends even more.

I just got myself overwhelmed over some new found emotions & feelings. I had a feeling that it wasn't going to be a good weekend for me as it was the first dark & dreary fall weekend. When it's dark & dreary out it sets the tone for my emotions & feelings.

After all my years here in this site. All my T sessions. My 12week PTSD sessions & those 4 WoR's. One would think that I should have known how to work through these emotions & feelings. Breathe Deep exercises. Grounding one's self, etc.

But, this sort of macho 10-14 year old boy who is in a 73 year old skin, didn't pay any attention to what he should have learned & automatically went to prevent these emotions & feelings get the best of him.
I am OK. From the depths of this 10-14 year old boy/mans heart & soul. I thank you all for your concerns & prayers.

But also for our years together here. YOUR compassion, understanding, hope & love.

My brothers, forever into eternity. Wishing you all health in healing.

Love to you all.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me.
Pete..Irishmoose.
May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.