Thanks Lancer. I am glad you are having more success with the legal end of things. I hope you get a good judgement to help you get all the therapy you need.

Therapy/counseling is what's needed most for all of us, otherwise it's tough to do the things normal people do, like have enough confidence in ourselves and our own self-worth to hold down a job. I guess some survivors manage to become narcissists as a mechanism to cope with the poor self-image and function. I don't know what's worse, being as I am with no sense of self-worth, or being a narcissist. wink

I went through the whole process of providing details about my abuse, work histories, education history and lists of everyone that could confirm the abuse and/or affects of it. I also had to compile a list of every job I ever had. Of course telling about the abuse was the most painful thing, but that list of nearly 50 jobs I have had (and quit) in my lifetime was very painful too. It hit me over the head like a ton on bricks, "FAILURE!, QUITTER!" frown All that background and the wicked Colorado statute of limitations keeps me from getting any help.

Alan