After a hard couple of days battling some depression and feeling or worthlessness I feel better today. Well I am not depressed anyway. It is weird how some of the smallest things can set it into motion. Wish they made a magic pill for this kinda stuff. Oh well. Thanks for the inspiration Farmer. You are a good bloke and your words were very much needed. It is already tomorrow where you are at... Ha. That still blows my mind.

Well we all struggle and we all improve I reckon. That is part of the journey thru this recovery. I am a 4 wheel drive with a 6 inch lift kit that is ready for all the ruts and bumps. In the end I think it will make me a better person. Just like a lot of our squabbles and issues in these threads. It opens our eyes to different points of views. I am grateful for this site and people.

Edited by Country (09/30/12 08:49 PM)
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her