I was just thinking that an open dialogue would maybe be helpful. I am eager to learn stuff from other or talk about differences and we can learn alot from each other. This shouldn't turn into a "My faith is better than yours" discussion. Just open and mature dialogue or Q&A if you will. Like I seen a Buddism thread an I don't know alot about it. Just wondering if there are some same basic principles. I have been southern baptist, Methodist, church of God and church of God of prophecy. So I guess I am a church slut. Now the church I attend is non denominational. Also I would like to know about Catholics and there ways. Or if anyone is atheist lets talk about what you think and why. May be good for use all to learn from each other. It's an idea anyway to kinda unite us and come to a better understanding.
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her