Just by starting this means you are judgmental then. If a belief I shared an u feel judged then maybe that is conviction coming on you. Where was judgement at?? Just sharing a belief with someone is NOT judging.
I am a Christian before anything else. I will stand up for my faith and God when I need to. As far as my opinion, if I believe it is a sin and you don't then you don't let it worry you. Geez , this society is so puddinized with what we can or can't say. I didn't start this debate here or that one that you are referring to but when someone ask and then receive an opinion just because it ain't what they wanna hear and get mad then that is just the way It is I guess.
Is it a sin to MB?? I don't know? Is it a sin to list in your mind ?? Yes. Yes. Yes. If you don't think so then fine. You can be wrong all you want to. Ha
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her