I just don't think that people understand , as survivors , the effect words can have on us. Or maybe it is just me. I mean seriously, I am at a great point in my life where I feel like God is healing me and moving in me. I have started feeling more and more worthy thru bible reading and worship. I just feel so much worse when I get depressed because I know that I am worthy but it is just that I still need my worth to be seen. I don't even know if this makes since. Oh well I guess I till need some work on this and I know the One who can fix it. I wouldn't wish depression on anyone. I feel as a Christian and a survivor that I am getting a double dose or attack from the evil.

Does anyone get headaches when they are depressed ? Sorry for troubling y'all with my crap as I know y'all have your own issues.
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her