I used to have the eyes of a predator/prey. Always looking for weaknesses or ways out. Though I guess it a good survival mechanism, I deemed this unhealthy. Over time, I learned to turn this off.

A long time ago I wrote a poem here called "Mind Going Away" I think it is a common trait of losing focus, checking out for a few seconds and being somewhat distant.

Ever try to give a survivor a compliment...??? (that hasn't seen recovery)...there is a tell tale sign...

To be honest, I can drive myself rather psychotic with all sorts of trivial things. I also have an anxiety disorder that I absolutely hate. It's not that I am blind, but I try not to focus on what is broken in people. This is part of the eyes of a predator/prey thing that is literally exhausting.

It is well known, in my inner circle that I am a fellow survivor, and I am here as such anytime you want talk.

I am a little weird around children as I constantly see myself. (innocence in them). At the end of the day, I am a "protector" to those I come in contact with, but I can't save the world...

Best of You (Foo Fighters)

island