Anyone who has been "diagnose" with ptsd ,bipolar ,adhd etc needs to know there is no scientific evidence for these disorders. For example my step son was on a bunch of drugs including lithium because he has diagnosed with "bi polar" and "adhd" at 9 yrs old come on.

The background is what you need to focus on the not a diagnoses . He had been taken away from his mother at the age of 8 because of his grandmother who was a crazy and wanted to control her daughter " my wife" by any means necessary. So he started acting out "normal" behavior for someone in this situation. Not a symptom

I told my wife he did not need to be on the drugs he needed his mother and a normal family setting .

He got worst the longer he lacked these things . He was also being molested by his uncle which i could tell the signs of that and told my wife and when we got custody back of It was confirmed .
All the actions he exhibited were perfectly normal for being in that environment. Not a symptom There was no need to give him drugs . Just love and attention that everyone deserves . Just like we all were missing and people that get "diagnosed" with a disorder is in need of the same things . When we got him we had him weened off all the drugs . He was crazy in the beginning punching holes in walls having to really deal with his issues without the comfort of the drugs .

He was in therapy and through spiritual counseling and lots of love being the KEY ingredient he has been able to talk to me about the abuse and get the necessary help to deal with his problems not use unhealthy drugs to mask the issues. He is Thriving as a 17 yr old right now

I have always thought that people on these drugs were not in need of them but in the same way an alcoholic or drug addict uses to lesson the blow of what ever it is they are dealing with . This is the same effect with pharmaceuticals . I have always felt the drug companies were making shit up to sell what ever they needed . stay with me take for instance ADHD look at the symptoms if this is the case than everyone on the dam planet has ADHD check it out

Really people come on every kid every teenager suffers from everyday life this is not a diagnoses

difficulty paying attention to details and tendency to make careless mistakes in school or other activities; producing work that is often messy and careless
easily distracted by irrelevant stimuli and frequently interrupting ongoing tasks to attend to trivial noises or events that are usually ignored by others
inability to sustain attention on tasks or activities
difficulty finishing schoolwork or paperwork or pperforming tasks that require concentration
frequent shifts from one uncompleted activity to another
procrastination
disorganized work habits

forgetfulness in daily activities (for example, missing appointments, forgetting to bring lunch)
failure to complete tasks such as homework or chores REALLY EVERY DAM TEENAGER AND IF NOT THEY FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO GET ON YOUR NERVES
frequent shifts in conversation, not listening to others, not keeping one's mind on conversations, and not following details or rules of activities in social situations

Hyperactivity symptoms may be apparent in very young preschoolers and are nearly always present before the age of seven. Symptoms include:

fidgeting, squirming when seated
getting up frequently to walk or run around
running or climbing excessively when it's inappropriate (in teens this may appear as restlessness)
having difficulty playing quietly or engaging in quiet leisure activities
being always on the go
often talking excessively

This is not a diagnoses this is everyday life
now switch it for a moment the every day life that we dealt with was abuse it was sexual in nature and it causes our hormones to be more active because of the result of abuse .
Take anything traumatic and of course you can call it Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome or Bi Polar barbecue we have no idea how to cope with the trauma of our everyday life styles .Good or bad

These are not symptoms these are unresolved issues and instead of dealing with them and finding a healthy way of dealing with them we are proscribed by modern day legal dope dealers to give us something to take the edge off but really causing more damage making us addicted to them and never figuring out a real solution to the problem .

The real issue is people not facing the problems of finding healthy ways to deal with it . We all have different make ups and we all are products of our environments . Therefor we need to deal with cause and effects . Of course someone returning from war who has seen terrible things and saw death and maybe responsible for death is going to have post stress but prescribing them a drug to deal with it is not the answer . The same with abuse of course there is Post Traumatic Stress we all have that but it does not mean we need a drug to manage it . It is a bunch of bullshit !!!

Here is the proof of all my accusations there is proof unlike "chemical imbalance" which has NEVER been proven . There is actual proof that what I am saying is true .

Before you jump all over this thread watch the documentary and find out the lies you have been being spoon fed and see how it started and how it continues to this day even with all the proof in the world , it is all about money folks you are not sick you are being made more sick and by believing you have all these "symptoms " you are fooling yourself you get to justify and use the Excuse you have this or that so you can go on not dealing with the real issues . Not that you do not want to be helped or not that you are not seriously trying to help yourself . Just buying into the hype and therefore doing more harm than good

Get weened off the drugs before you are worse off . All you have to do is realize there NEVER has been A CURE for any of these things . look it up or ask yourself are you cured ? No you are not ,It is always adjust this adjust that and change this and change that REALIZE there is NO CURE for any of these things EXCEPT finding Healthy solutions dealing with the causes of the problem

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

Documentry = Diagnosis of disorders is BS

Edited by nltsaved (09/05/12 09:43 PM)
you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY