Originally Posted By: BuffaloCO
I know I have a lot of work yet to do, and I am finally getting to start counseling again this week. It will help to to keep on sorting out the things I still don't understand, like my desire to act out. There is a lot I don't understand and the confusion makes me sad. Still as I have said before, I know I am not defined by what they said I was. I am only defined by who God says I am, and He does not care where I have been, only where I am going. It feels like I have a long road ahead, but maybe it won't be as long as I'm feeling, and I know I am on the right path now. Even though I stumble at times, I really appreciate all that I'm learning here and know it's a privilege to be here. I will keep moving forward, I will figure it out and I will become the person God meant for me to be...

Good post, Buffalo!

that's pretty much how i feel, too, though there are ups and downs.

please keep on contributing. it is really helpful to see stuff like this.

Lee
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself... And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity." - Paulo Coelho