i got an idea to do this thread, after reading so many posts/threads, where we are down on ourselves. i'm hoping that this thread will go viral on here with many posts.....

the object of this thread is to post "thank you's", positive thoughts, whatever to fellow users in letting them know how much you appreciate them, their help, etc.

so many posts/threads on here show we are incredibly down and feel like we don't amount to anything, haven't done anything, haven't helped at all and so on. usually, those posts get followed up with a bunch of posts by others users letting that person know just how much you've inspired them and so on.

my thought was, why wait for a thread/post like that to come up so that you can reply back with a positive message. i say just come to this thread and post how grateful, thankful, etc. you are....

i'll get the ball rolling....

my first post will go out to paul... during this year i've been working on taking care of me. well, i came to a point that i was stuck on some issues that i never thought i could work through. i didn't believe i would ever work through some issues i had. i ended up losing hope for myself... then he came along.. it was because of him that i found hope again. that i can now believe that i can work through some of my issues. I HAVE HOPE AGAIN!

thank you, paul, my brother for being there for me.... it's greatly appreciated....

Edited by Obi (08/31/12 03:13 PM)

my story

my vlog