I was finding myself falling into the over achiever mode. I was feeling like I HAD to reply to every single post. This is a common mistake of most abused is te wanting to overdo things to be accepted or looked up to. I am in no way a great person or role model. I am a new person tho because God made me new. I am made in His own image. I was made worthy of great things because Jesus died for me. My name will be on the role when it is called or that great trumpet sounds. I had a conversation with a guy today who was abused also. I had no clue that when God caused our paths to cross that this would be all for a reason. I told him about this site an he is trying to mend his marriage. I gotta share this story,,
My wife and I had gotten back together a moved into a new house. We were going to rent our house out. We had several people come by and look on Saturday on a open house and then I prayed, I prayed that God would show me who to rent to. Then this guy came by. He said he was just riding by and seen te signs for the open house and him ad his wife are looking to move. Now we are sharing our CSA with each other. Unfortunately for him they are separated now. But this shows that God has a plan for everything.
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her