Which songs do you like the most. It can be traditional or contemporary. I like alot of bothostrich mostly contemporary.
The song that I am hung up on at this time is by New Life Worship and it is called " Great I Am". The singer came to our church a few Sundays ago. Our pastor taught him how to play piano way back when. They are from Colorado Springs I think. Great song.

The mountains shake before him, the Demon's run and flee at the mention of te name King of Majesty's. There is no power in hell or any who can stand before the power an the presence of the Great I Am. Hallelujah Holy Holy God All Mighty the Great I Am.

Makes me stand in awe of how powerful my God is. If he can take a no good nothing like me and make me new again then what more does he have in store for me?

Edited by Country (08/24/12 01:44 PM)
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her