Being survivors I think it is easy for us to put our kids first, before anything, that is wrong of us. Yes we should protect them and be involved and raise them in the right manner but our spouse should be above out kids. We have made our kids feel entitled ad it is getting out of hand. We need to let them know that they do not run the house. We Ned to let them see that outlet wife comes before them. They don't always get to go first or open gifts first at Christmas. This is all part of what I think is wrong with society today and how we have gotten to the point we are today. Kids don't want to work fr anything. They feel like it should be given to them. They feel like they will just automatically have a great job and nice house and the same ara that their parents have. They are removed from most reality and it is mostly or all our fault. We raised them. We allowed it. We basically said it is OK because we didn't stop it. Ok I am done with this rant session. Sorry if I offend some and that is not my intention but sometimes toe stepping is good.

Edited by Country (08/22/12 07:09 PM)
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her