Instead of me confronting my abusers which could lead to physical outburst. One is my uncle , I think I will write them a letter telling them in all the ways they messed my life up and my mind. I do forgive them but I have never confronted them about it. I want them to know the money, tears, and pain they have caused me. I want them to know that they are or were predators and that they will be held accountable for their actions one day by the big Boss man. Maybe twy have changed their lives and I hope they didn't abuse anyone else. I will demand a rely and some answers to questions I have like what age did you start abusing me uncle?? Why did u choose me? How many others did u abuse? Have u went to therapy for your issues? I am not seeking financial compensation fr them for my therapy cost although I think they should have to pay that. I am seeking a sincere heartfelt apology and I want them to know what they done was wrong and unacceptable and immorale
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her