I'm just updating and "bumping" this to the recent posts since there was interesting in Minneapolis area survivors and groups.

I'm a contact person for this group which you can follow-up on via the brochure here. I like to talk to members before they attend.

We're up to four years of weekly meetings with generally 4 to 12 members, usually more in the middle of that range.

All men with unwanted sexual experiences in the past, either as children or adults or both are welcome. Gay, straight, trans, unsure, are welcome. No fee, intake or attendance requirements. We ask that only men who have not abused others sexually (i.e. abused children themselves) as adults attend.

I know of nothing else specifically for male survivors like this in the Twin Cities and would very much like to know of anything else that exists.

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard