Hey Can't Remember;
Shorly after what happened in 1977 I started smoking MJ beyond recreational.
I never got in trouble or paid street price. I never shared either it is my medicine. I grind up the whole pland minus the stalks. looks lie green tobbaco.
I never pay for it here in Hawaii since other Vets I know take it for PTSD also and it is given to me for free.
I heve told the VA doctors who said I have a drug/alcohol problem..No, I have a medication problem...you don't like my medicine and I don't like yours.
Then I ask if they have ever built up a tolerance to 1,600 mg. of Seroquel and 1,200 mg. Depekote in a 24 hour period.
I take MJ as needed not to get high..I take ot to keep a level of THC in my body/mind to prevent PTSD related issues and conditions events. I can addminister the exact dose needed during PTSD events and provide instant relief.
I injest MJ daily for body memories and physical psychosomatic maintenence. I ingest in the morning via a half muffin and the second half in the eve. I sleep without constant insomnia and waking with night terrors. Eating MJ is great for my gut also and I smoke less.
I use one Jiffy® brand corn bread muffin mix
one egg
1/3 cup milk
One bananna
One peach, without skin
add extra 1/4 cup flour and 1/4 cup corn meal to compensate for fresh fruit
Mix all ingredients
I add 6 to 10 grams MJ depending...
Makes 10 muffins, I use cupcake papers with a cupcake/muffin pan.

And I never show house visiters my "medicine cabinet"...only drug users do that. Nor have I ever sold MJ.
"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"