I want this to be a neutral post to you my friend. You had commented on a different post I put up a short while ago.
I never had any type of what I will term misaligned feelings for other guys within my life until my abuse. I was a very happy young guy who had a lot of memories playing ball in gradeschool, etc. until it all began. I am pretty satisfied with my marriage to my wife of 20 years, although imperfect, but I feel so loved. She is so committed. Without her I feel abandoned. She is my best friend; the only one who ever has stayed truly by me besides my family. I am not going to try to speak for anyone else. I really appreciate your voice and expression of your journey and what I think is a good and fair representation of your pursuit of faith that you somehow must have been exposed to.
-Love is love when it is free; love is love when others don't feed on you as a "need". If we reach one person with betterment, and in turn that one reaches another, what power we have to change the world."