Hi, my names tom:

At sixteen i got in to a relationship wit a married woman and man, they woudl get high and drunk and ues me as sex toy. After he would get done beating the shit out of me, I would end up up being ridden harder and put away wet by her. I think she got off on watching me get beat up. He eventualy left her, and him leaveing her, was like him leavieng me and i was so upset. We found comfort in one another, and being sixteen and very naive about birth control, she ended up geting pergant. I beged her for days and days to pleas keep my baby, that all she had to do was have him or her, and me and my parents would take care of it. How much i loved it, and wanted it. Then she told me she aborted it, weeks ago, and there was nothing left inside of her. i cried for days and days, and i never told my boyferind Mike, the day we met was the day she told me she aborted the baby. November the 5th. That was me and mikes anviersy so i never forgot.