Dexter,

I'm so very sorry that you haven't had a supportive response to the disclosure. Disclosure is SO damn hard on it's own, even with a supportive response.

If I were in your shoes, I think at this point I would gently tell her that I needed help, and regardless of what she THINKS I am going to therapy for, I would simply just continue to go.

You have to take care of yourself, Sir. No one else will. Do what you need to do for yourself, to heal, and get as healthy as is possible. And if that means going to therapy when she doesn't think it's needed, then go to therapy and get the help you need. She doesn't have to like it.

Not trying to tell you what to do - just trying to offer a perspective. If you aren't healing or taking care of yourself, how can you be a good husband for your wife? That angle might help her understand as well, or maybe it would make it worse. I don't know, I'm not in your house.

But I really think that on issues like this, we just have to do what we have to do. And if you need help to heal, then get the help you need in order to heal and to hell with what anyone else says or thinks about it.

Chin up, bro. Keep treading water.

Adapt. Overcome. Survive.