Honestly, something like Dark Empathy, I've realized, truthfully, the wife and 2 1/2 kids thing just isn't for me. Work on just creating myself wealth, getting well (first) then accomplishment. I really don't think I could handle a kid. I'm really not good at emotional stuff, have no clue how to find a T (despise most due to my past horrible experiences with 12 of them)/someone else to teach me that. So, I said, what if I really don't want all the shit that comes with those relationships? Hard to find someone who doesn't give a fuck as much as I do. People today aren't that emotional either I've noticed. I really don't think there is anyone for me to be blunt. If I do find someone, they'd have to be intelligent and career-oriented (roll in the hay and around now and then so as not to be lonely type person--many would like that--most too chickenshit to ask) and not clingy or wildly emotional or want to spend every minute together. Know what I mean? Those kind of needy people drive me fucking nuts. Casual sex, however, is easy since it's just a couple of orgasms. I've had one after the other. It's quick, it's easy, no strings attached. Great time, too, since casual sex is in these days. Has been since the 80s but getting moreso among women including 40s/50s/60s/up. A partnership like Hillary and Bill's. Open marriage I might not be opposed to either.

Some things to consider:

-Like sleeping with another person all the time?
-Tons of responsibility like bills, have to keep a job you hate?
-The emotional drain when you have few to begin with?
Kids? (even people that have them I've known say, tons of work and can be a pain-in-the-ass and my marriage became lonely after them, EXPENSIVE as hell, they could be unhealthy)
-Love, Lust isn't made to last (Pat Benatar sang that)
-Eventual boredom
-Stress
-Freedom is gone (totally gone with kids)
-Routine (like it or not)

There are trade-offs to anything including emotions.

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"