funny - i read this back when it was originally posted, but it didn't really mean much to me at the time. i guess i wasn't ready to hear it.

my T said something similar today. he went on to say that up till now i have been describing and defining where i have come from and where i am now. all of that has been a messy, painful, difficult process. But now i know where i am. And you have to know where you are before you can leave it.

i could remain stuck there in the past or here in the present - or have an illusion of progress but just keep covering the same ground like on a treadmill. or i can choose to push on.

i think i am ready for that next step. ready to move ahead. i don't know what is up there or how to move forward but am determined not to stay where i've been. talk about a leap of faith...

Lee
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself... And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity." - Paulo Coelho